Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dream Job!

Wow, everything has completely turned around for me!! I ended up flying back to LA using the plane ticket my mom bought for me. I just got in this morning. Yesterday, since I knew I would be coming back to LA, I applied for a job as a club promoted in Hollywood and I got the job! It's a regular dance club, not a strip club. I'm totally finished with those places. So I start tonight!  I'm glad I came back to LA because I was feeling really suicidal, unhappy, depressed and so sick of this drug life. That's why I wanted to come back to live with my parents for a little while, attend some meetings, get around positive people and get a job. Well, I did it, thank God!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are close to family again and taking positive steps for your sobriety and your future! Hope the new job is everything you want/need it to be.

    ReplyDelete