Friday, July 6, 2012

Steven Adler's story about Layne Staley

July 5, 2012
Steven Adler from Guns & Roses said that he shared a room in rehab with Layne Staley and Adler claimed that all he and Layne did was talk about partying and a few days later, they left rehab and got high together. Steven also said that while in rehab, Layne showed Steven a picture of himself naked that Layne's girlfriend Demri Parrott took. Should we believe all that? Who cares. Is it entertaining? Yes. I have read bits and pieces of several autobiographies by different rock musicians, my first one being The Dirt by Motley Crue. I surprisingly never read Nikki Sixx's Heroin Diaries. I wonder how much of it is true and how much of it is just entertainment. I say it's surprising that I haven't read it yet  because after all, Nikki was who got me started in the obsession with heroin. Like many other heroin addicts, supposedly even Layne, we got started on heroin purely out of curiosity. Innocent curiosity. Sad, huh? Yea well, I bought into it the same way so many others have.

1 comment:

  1. Curiosity is a bitch. I've been curious a while but with a addiction to opiate pain killers already under my belt, I figured I'd stay away. Love Layne and Nikki.

    ReplyDelete