Friday, July 27, 2012

Why can't I get a high/euphoria anymore?!

so just now I was on the phone with Rob and we just hung up but I was telling him yea I'm nodding but I am not itching, etc but I honestly a, not able to get the high euphoric feeling I got when I first started H. why not?? what gives??? and the H I got today was good and strong...scramble mixed with a little raw-raw is always good and strong but i do not know what is wrong with my body-why can't i ever get a high feeling anymore? tell me someone what is wrong? i used to spend  $200.00 worth of H and I would be done with it by the next evening. seriously that is why I want to stay out of this because I am eating up my money on this shit and no amount of strengths are working. This is why I am contemplating contacting that NY dealer for some black tar. I heard that shit is 10x stronger than the best kind I get here so maybe that's the trick. Rob said that black tar would have me possible OD and die because it's so strong. You can shoot or smoke that but I don't know much about it to want to mess with it. the kind I get is easier because you just snort or bang that. 
so even though I mixed the H,1 whole one, with 2 xanaxs and alcohol-I still feel sober...what the fuck?!

No comments:

Post a Comment