Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hitting The Hardest Bottom

July 11, 12
Good Lord I really did it to myself this time. I really hit bottom last night. I applied to work at several strip clubs both locally and in the city, where I buy heroin. I'm really getting desperate for money. I can't seem to find a normal job so I stripped at a couple of clubs tonight. I really feel guilty. I should. I did the ultimate never-selling myself. My mom found out the next morning about what I had done. She found business cards from two clubs and the clothes I wore on stage. This has to end. I'm really falling now. Rob wasn't happy about what I had done. Dre is probably still mad at me when I told him I mixed the xanax with the Suboxone strips and the H. I haven't talked to him in a couple of days. I'm going no where fast. Why do I glamorize stripping and that trashy lifestyle the same way I have always glamorized H? I have to quit for good. I will die soon or get arrested. Those are the only 2 things that haven't happened to me, yet-arrested or death.

No comments:

Post a Comment