Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Everybody

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to pop in and post anything. I'm still doing well. It has  been 3 weeks since I last used heroin but only a few days since I last used Suboxone. I haven't been craving H at all and I am very thankful for that. I have a couple of job interviews coming up and I am also very thankful for that. I'm just so glad I don't have to be a slave in that miserable addiction anymore. Honestly, I don't think I'll touch H again. I haven't spoken to Dre since I last saw him. A few days ago I went to his house and he gave me a few Suboxone. He tried to push me into getting H but I declined. I knew something like that would happen. What did I think, he was my friend? How silly of me. No, he's nothing more than a drug dealer after my money and I won't give into anything I don't want to do. I knew I am done with H and now I know I really am. The  girl I got H from 3 weeks ago has been calling me, trying to be my friend so I can get more H from her. I told her I quit but for some reason that doesn't stop her from trying to sell me stuff. I haven't bothered talking to Rob in days either. He gave me this whole speech about being serious about quitting and yet when I was at Dre's last week, he told me that Rob was coming by later that same day to get something. So much for Rob telling me he wants to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment