Friday, July 27, 2012

Going to rehab isn't such a bad idea

I'm talking to Rob now and I know he still wants to be with me and.......I mean, somewhat I don't want him or like him that way-but hey, as a person when he isn't high, he actually is a nice good and supportive guy-things I look for. Well no matter what I feel that I really need to go find a rehab or an outpatient place because bottom line I NEED HELP and I will never get off H or any drug or drink if I don't get help for my pain, anger and underlying problems.  A few weeks ago when I last used heroin other than today, I went to my rehab and visited one of the counselors I knew there and so now this rehab accepts insurance and they didn't when I was there so, I was thinking, I really, really want to go attend an outpatient class they have and try to get back into some meetings. I totally miss the people I met in that areas when I went to the rehab. So, I could contact my counselor, check on insurance info pricing, ----sorry, nodding out now lol-----and see what could happen. Just because I used H today does NOT mean I will allow myself to become addicted to it and withdrawal--  ahhh i keep nodding LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment