Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday plans?

After tonight, I will refrain from using H or xanax until I know for CERTAIN that my new job will not drug test.  That way I willl be half ased straightl I realllllly need any job and it's retail and I have done that before-although I do missed tipped jobs because at least I went home with money in my pocket every night and i would put my checks in the bank for my bills and use my tips for H= ---ok I keep really nodding so I really need to wrap up this journal post. Ok so I want to go to school tomorrow because i haven't been there in a couple of days. the last time I was there was after I bought xanax and that shit made me so damn tired i only spent 2 hours in school then made my way home-yes i drove home high and drowsy on xanax..............
anyway so i really need to spend more time in school. i found out that I am now a sophomore at the school now!! I just took and  passed my 355 hour test with an 83% [!!!] so I am not longer being taught by the beginning teacher, I am now going on up to another higher level teacher and I know this hard ass other teacher is a stickler for making sure you do neat and proper hairstyles-currently I am [stilll] doing perms on my mannequin heads. I say "still" because there the one styles I avoided because 1 they are kind of boring and so basically i only have to complete like 6 more perm styles and I'm done. But I think the same thing will happen again like my other jobs, trying to juggle a job and school schedule, I'm sorry but, it just dosn't work. I explained to this new manager I go to school and I have explained that with all my other past managers and they act like they don't care. they will make me work all the damn time and I dont even ever have time to go to school! I have GOT to be more strict an say look, seriously i need to finish school and i cant be working all the time...,but shit, what do I expect.......? I have to pay out of pocket for my school tuition. They dont accept financial aid-so I HAVE to work to pay for school. so maybe it's one of those Catch 22's; need a job to pay for school but need to attend school so I can finish on time. idk anyway im really nodding......nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment