Friday, July 6, 2012

Heroin Word Game

July 5, 2012
I found this word game on a message  board for people in addiction. My answers are underlined.
1. I loathe heroin.
2. Heroin is my secret.
3.If I were alone in a room with heroin, I would do it and journal about it.
4.I think heroin should be legalized. [I'll get to that later...]
5.Heroin needs to stop killing us.
6.I want to erase heroin.
7. Someday heroin will lose.
8.Heroin reminds me of prison.
9.Without heroin I'd wither away.
10.My memories of heroin are painful and guilt ridden.
11. Heroin can be evil.
12.The worst thing about heroin is everything I've lost.
13. The best thing about heroin is my weight loss.
14.I am a beautiful disaster with heroin.
15.One thing I would like to know about heroin is why is it so glamorized?
16.Heroin confuses me.
So, there you go, those are my answers, that is my truth. Heroin is a love/hate obsession. The people in my life that have warned me to stay away were right, but God knows I wouldn't listen until I tried it. I had to feed my hunger and obsession, like any other addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment