Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Get On the Methadone Train

June 18, 2012
I got my methadone from Dre this morning before 10am. This is what Mike Starr died from. He mixed Xanax with Methadone. Sorry, I know I mention him a lot. 
The methadone is a bit more expensive, at $30 but it lasts longer and most importantly, it will help me get off this crap and not feel any withdrawal symptoms. Dre really is trying to help me quit. I can't blame him for that. What dealer actually wants to lose a customer? Well, he does it part time....but still, he cares. He cares a hell a lot more than Rob ever did. Sometimes I think about going to the police and getting his house raided. God, that would be evil.....the cops would ask why I am talking to a heroin addict and I know they wouldn't believe that I am not doing it as well. The only reason people snitch another addict or dealer out is when they get caught/arrested by cops. That is actually a well known reason-the rule is when you get caught you have to rat someone else out.

No comments:

Post a Comment