Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dre suggests AA

july 10/12
I just called Dre to see how he was doing. I stupidly-a better word would be guiltily told him that I mixed a couple xanaxs with heroin with a suboxone strip at once last night....I didn't wake up til noon today. He told me that was a really stupid thing to do and I know that-that's how Mike Starr died-by mixing xanax and methadone.....I tell myself I'm not suicidal but bored....I really don't know..but Dre wasn't too happy with me. He truly does care. Trust me, I do care about myself-but all I can think about is how shitty I feel in my life and how much I absolutely hate my life so much and my current situation so much that death is looking good. I miss heroin so much. But I have to understand where that took me. I don't even get the euphoria anymore-I do it to get well. I hated all the things that heroin took away from me so why would I miss it?Oh God........all my life I was able to recognize those that cared about me. Trust me, I know I have angels saving my life from every dangerous thing I do-and I have done a lot. The last time I took too many pills was when I drank a bunch of Jagermeister and mixed it with some kind of anxiety medicine. There were about 30 in the pack and practically overnight there was only 4. I was at home alone with a guy I had invited over-he brought the Jager- my parents were on vacation. I blacked out, hit my head really hard on the corner of a table and then on a wall, blood was everywhere......and the guy left me there at home like that when he went out to work. Asshole. The next day or I think 2 days later, I finally called for help. I called my therapist and sent her a text saying "I think I need help" and then I called my cousin on my mom's side who came to get me and take me to the hospital. This is what happens every single time I take pills-exactly what happened then and what happened last night-I OD. 
Dre wants to take me to a meeting in his area. I'd go even thought I don't follow AA or NA and their whole rules and BS. I know I need help but I know I'm too damn stubborn. Read all the other posts on here- I KNOW I AM HURTING MYSELF but if I don't have any drug in me I HURT MORE.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Heroin is about the only thing that makes me happy...even though it is the thing that is hurting my life the most. Ironic. Be careful mixing that stuff. Before I got on heroin, I was taking a lot of oxy. I mixed oxy and klonopin one night at work...I drove home...but blacked out on my way, and crashed my car and totalled it. It could have been bad. So be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never took oxy but I did take klonopin. Actually that is what put me in the hospital. I ODed on klonopin and alcohol.

    ReplyDelete