Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Backstabbing is part of the game

June 17, 2012
Officially some big news. Well not big news but big for me.....I don't speak to Rob anymore. As soon as I could get away from that smelly loser the fastest, the best. I took advantage of a situation and how stupid he is; I got the address and phone number of his dealer and now I just go directly to him instead of dealing with Rob. I learned all along that Rob was pocketing $5.00 every single damn time I bought H! Dre sells his stuff typically for $15.00 but Rob told me all along that it was $20.00. That evil loser was upping the price for me to pay- just so he could pocket my money I was paying extra. I hate that loser. I do. But I know there is a runner's fee, but it's about the damn fact that Rob never told me this. Of course, why would he? This is how evil and backstabbing the drug life is. I took advantage of him just to get access to H in the first place and basically he took advantage of me. This reminds me when Mike Starr said that he would get taken advantage of by everyone he knew when he did drugs. So now I know how it feels. It feels shitty actually. It makes me want to get out of this whole thing altogether. There are a lot of reasons why I want to get out....What  the hell did I expect? Did I expect respect? If so, I was dead wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment