Tuesday, July 3, 2012

And It Continues....

June 26, 2012
I went up to buy 3 from Dre today. I ended up taking some of the methadone with the H at the same time so I am almost out of methadone. 
I have a job interview scheduled to be a dog walker. Clearly I have to pick jobs that don't drug test. That really limits my options which is stupid because it's hard enough to get a job as it is and then I want to make it even harder for myself by only applying to shitty little jobs that don't drug test. 
Here, I came across this photo......Sean Kinney with his girlfriend, Rebecca Miller along with Jerry and his friend, Heather. I don't know the relevance of putting this photo up on this blog of mine but oh well. Well, I love AIC and I talk about Mike Starr a lot so that's about all I can think of as to why I would post this.


No comments:

Post a Comment