Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Betty Ford Clinic.....no

Just called my mom and had to reassure her that the rehab I'm at is doing very well and I'm mad that my parents got the grand idea of wanting to send me to the Betty Ford Rehab in California. That right there angers me. They can't even afford it! What are they thinking? This whole thing is so damn stressful. My parents annoy the crap out of me and it's so unnecessary. I want and have to get my shit together. I told my mom that I need a continuation of this program. I am able to go home, but I can't sit home and sleep all day like I used to before I came here. I have to go to AA meetings and make an effort. I have to continue to meet with my therapist and we can go through the 12 steps along with my sponsor. This is hard work but it's worth it and I'm worth it. I pray for strength and peace of mind when I leave the rehab and when I return home. The group saw the movie Clean and Sober starring Michael Keaton and Morgan Freeman for Saturday's 10 AM group. Saturday's here are laid back because since it's the weekend, the rehab is technically closed so there aren't any staff members except for the nurse so there aren't any meetings or groups except on Sunday. I'm so tired of having to wait up early. Every day, no matter if it's the weekend or weekday, we have to wake up by 6:30AM. I took my anxiety pill today. Things are good today.
[January 1, 2011]
6:30AM GROUP-
*ANGER, FRUSTRATION, BEING HOME TOO MUCH, COMPARING OUT, FEELING EMPTY INSIDE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment