Saturday, September 29, 2012

I guess I"m one of the lucky ones

I called my mom an hour ago and ask her if she could pick me up. I caved in, I got weak. I just am so sick of bumming around this shit city, starving myself and fucking for dope money. She takes me in everytime. Maybe she's an enabler, who cares. Now that I have internet access at my fingertips I'm doing to post as many entries as I can. Clearly the only way I'm able to get online at all is when I'm at Dre's house or a library. In case some of you were wondering that's where I post this journal online thing, at the local public library. I don't have a computer on the streets of course...Ms. Carl the library assistant lets me sit there all day on that computer if it's raining or when I feel the need for some kind of human bond. My room here in my parent's house is the same. Same paint on the wall, same pictures, bed neatly made, waiting for me. Strange. I've changed so much but my surroundings haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment