Monday, April 1, 2013

My blog causes my arrest!

I was with Rob up in our usual buying spot this weekend and guess what happens? This guys comes up to me and asks if I am the one that writes the Scarlett blog-uh yea......oops..pop! The cops come zooming around the corner coming from the Johns Hopkins area. so, yea, I was pretty pissed off needless to say. The cops took me to the station, Rob ended up running the other way that idiot......The cops questioned me and my blog here-shit, what was I gonna say? It's fiction...well, it's not. It's the old me, no I'm still doing it, clearly. It's some other girl, um, I just admitted that this is my blog to an undercover cop......shit, I'm caught. So yea, that was my weekend kiddies. They let me out a few hours later since I didn't have any heroin on me, thankfully!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment