Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happenings

I came across a guy the other day up near Loyola University named Chester who was in desperate need of a fix and didn't have much money. This was when me and Rob were looking for a new connect in that area. What I did for that guy seemed so out of character for me, the selfish addict, I gave him 10 bucks to help him out a little. He told me he sleeps on the park benches between York Road and sometimes near the Inner Harbor, doesn't have anywhere to live, spends every last penny on heroin, and finds left over food in trash cans behind restaurants and places. That's how this guy has been living for 10 years, so I felt the need to do a good deed for this guy- I guess because I never think I'd end up that way- and I wouldn't because I always have people to take care of me, always have some place to go. Of course Rob didn't care to help him out, but that's understandable since Rob's struggling, but not that badly.
After I gave the guy the money, he gave us the number of the guy he buys from in the North Baltimore areas.
We had to find a new connect for that area because Darrell is no longer looking too promising ever since we got mad at him for allowing some street walkers to take over Dre's place, for free mind you-and it didn't sit well with us. Anyway, so, after me and Rob parted ways with Chester, we took the bus back down to the Inner Harbor to check out the action around there. I remember Dre would ride his bike around and sell around the Inner Harbor area.  I really miss him.

So today we are taking it easy. We are almost finished with the $180 amount of heroin we bought off of Chester's dealer, Marco. [$180; $60 for me, $60 for Rob]. It's been getting harder to get to and from places to buy something since it's still so cold here, and it's snowy. But I'm sure you all know that the weather doesn't stop us. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog, and I just want to say that a lot of it resonates with me. I am a 19 year old junkie from South West England, but I had basically decided to be a junkie years before I actually used. I was obsessed! However, I am thankful to heroin - it saved me from what was, for me, a more dangerous and life ruining addiction. I was an alcoholic until I tried opiates (starting with codeine and quickly moving up the ladder), my family disowned me, and I drank a lite of vodka per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the split post, I couldn't fit more in the box the the last one. Anyway, for now, my life in 100x better thanks to heroin. I have an amazing, beautiful French girlfriend who studies law at university, have repaired my relationship with my family, and everything is looking up.

    ReplyDelete