Thursday, March 21, 2013

'Get Up Here Quick'

Okay, so I just got a text from a friend...it read 'Get up here quick!' ..Here as in his place I'm guessing. I asked, 'Why, what's going on?' Could it be he is so excited to share some of his new heroin? Or could it be the police grilling this guy to give up names or else he gets longer time in jail? You just never know.

The one thing I have learned when communicating with other addicts and dealers is that you always have to watch your back, protect yourself, and always, always question everyone and everything. You never know when someone is trying to set you up. That's just the truth and everyone knows it. So I"m just sitting here waiting for his reply. See, the adventures never end in this type of lifestyle.

2 comments:

  1. I never wished to be in that kind of life but I can see that you are smart. I guess you wouldn't be needing a rehab for I am not seeing you as an addicted person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not that easy though. knowing is half the battle. doing something about it is the other side.

    ReplyDelete