Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rob Out of Jail, Dre's House Taken Over

So let me tell you all whats been going on....First, Rob got out of jail yesterday so that's good. Now he's back living with me and actually-he's currently using as I type this to you all. Well, so we found out whats been going on at Dre's house. Before he died he was living about 30 minutes north of Johns Hopkins, near North Avenue. Anyway, so when Rob was in jail, he got word in there by someone that used to know Dre that some hookers are renting Dre's place now. So that's interesting- but that's not all. Turns out that when 3 or so girls that worked the Block for a while, you know, where all those strip clubs are,  they found an ad that was run by Darrell that Dre's house is for rent and off they went to check out the place. Sure, I guess those girls have every right to do that, but I don't want to get involved in that crap every time me and Rob go over to Darrell's house.
Darrell lives in the basement of Dre's house and so we would have to see those girls every time me an Rob want to get something from Darrell. I just don't like that. That's where the real trouble is- those girls, all of those girls that well, they aren't working on the Block anymore-so I can't even say they work for a company, not that those places follow the rules-I'm saying that they work strictly on the street, between North Avenue and off of York Rd, near that Mc Donald's.And from what you all have been reading in my past posts, you know that I frequent those areas when I'm looking for something. Just not the kind of people I want to be around. I'm really not trying to get back into that line of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment