Monday, March 18, 2013

Where have I been?

Well things certainly have been interesting. Man, I don't even know how to say this. Rob got locked up by Baltimore Co police last week so I'm on my own...not for a long time but it still feels that way. We were on our usual run-the only good stuff no is around and North Avenue and the police are there all the time, it's always hot but we were sick and needed something and so I sent him out to get us some and he got popped. The stuff around the Old Town Mall/ Hopkins area is shit now...same prices but shit quality. So he needs to make bail and get out so we can keep this going. I got the call from him in jail and I had to go out on my own around the Mall area with my last $50.00 and get whatever they had selling there just to keep me. It just really sucks and it hurt and it tears my heart out knowing he is back in the system. He hasn't even been doing heroin as much. He has been just using the Suboxone recently because that's just $5.00 and it keeps you higher longer.

I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment