Friday, March 1, 2013

"It's A Baltimore Love Thing"

Wheww! The plane touched down in Baltimore, BWI an hour ago and me and Rob are taking a cab to Darrell's house now. We wanted to stop  by our usual area, Old Town Mall first so we had the first cab driver drop us off at Johns Hopkins then we walked to the Old Town Mall then got what we needed--Red Bull and Nautica heroin is still popular-Nautica being the best-there's probably better out somewhere-anyway so we are on the second cab on our way to Darrell. He lives off of York Road past Greenmount Avenue. This is the area we are in- just to give you a mental note. I remember going into that McDonald's all the time whenever Dre didn't allow me to go to his house to use. That sucked I hated it hahaha in the bathroom stalls, they didn't have anywhere I could put my dope to sniff it-so ugh I put it on the top of where you flush, that flat space on top-sick yes I know but shit I had to do something! And I wasn't gonna do it out on the sick for everyone to see. I'm sure after a while of me just going in there for a minute and then leave arouse some suspicion. So, that's all for today. These are the areas that we've been in or are going to today. Check us out, say hi if you see us around. I MIGHT be looking into a job on the Block.

No comments:

Post a Comment