Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baltimore Bound

I know it seem so all of the sudden, I know! Rob and I started talking the other day about going back to Baltimore, back to our roots and all of that and so we are. It's not as simple as that, I know...but that's why Rob's been working at the strip  club under the door, making twice the amount, so we can afford to go over there. I miss it there so much! We are planning on leaving tomorrow morning actually, we bought plane tickets this morning. We are arriving at BWI airport tomorrow afternoon/evening.

It's so cold there, it'll be such a refreshing reminder! I guess that's one way to put it. It's just that I've gone through so much, both alone and with others, on the West coast and I really miss it back East, and I knew that I would return to Baltimore one day. There's no reason for me to go anywhere else on the east coast other than Maryland.

I'll let you all know how the flight went and how everything goes once we are settled over there. Man, I'm really gonna miss Dre more when I'm over there than now-well, than I have been really. Being in those areas again are surely gonna bring up some shit, but I'm ready. I wanted to make sure that I was really ready before I did it, I made the trip.
There are some people there that I know still-like Dre's friend, Darrell. I remember the first and the last time I went to buy heroin with him. He's a big crack addict, he doesn't care for heroin but---man I just get so excited and giddy thinking about it!

So, that's the news, there ya go. This wasn't an out of the blue thought, trust me. This was well planned out. Well, we don't have to plan out much. Just how to afford the plane ticket and whom to stay with once we got over there but I mean the choice was simple, very simple. I've been all up and down on the west coast here. Seattle, LA, Hollywood, Palm Springs, etc...I'm ready...I'm ready. It's something I have to do. I know Rob really wants to go, I know he's been expressing he has been wanting to go for a while now, so it's time. This is the perfect time, perfect time for a good change. A change of scenery is not a bad idea! Especially when the scenery is Baltimore= heroin capital of the U.S. Oh, yea! I'm gonna go watch reruns of The Wire hahaha
BALTIMORE, here I/ We Come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment