Monday, February 4, 2013

LA Woman

I am returning to the LA area in about 3 days! I ended up getting paid for the photos and movie I did so that was just enough to buy a one way plane ticket to LA. I'm not telling the guys I live with or James or anybody. I can't risk getting stuck here in Palm Springs and losing the opportunity that I have worked so hard, too hard to get going with.
I have been here for way too long. It's been what......a month, more than a month. I'm ready to go. I think about the people I knew there and what's going on. Probably nothing different is happening but I know it's where I belong and I miss it there. I really do. So, once I realized that I had enough money-James paid me the other day for all the work I did- I knew that I had to take the chance and get the hell out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment