Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Place-same life=only freer

I just moved in with Rob a few days ago. He rented a cheap apartment on W Hollywood Blvd and he just started working as a doorman weeknights at the Seventh Veil strip club on W Sunset Blvd so if you want to stop by and say hi to him, go ahead! I decided not to follow suit and work as a stripper again and I actually just started working at a diner as a waitress part time-just to help pay for my heroin and help pay his rent.

My family still doesn't know I'm back in LA. but that's okay because all I am happy about is that I'm not in shitty Palm Springs anymore and no longer around that nightmare creep of a guy, James. That's all I wanted! I will call them-at least I have a more respectful job now as a waitress and I'm not working as a stripper anymore. That's a plus! But I know they want me to fully get off heroin and live with them but I just cannot do that = especially since I am with Rob at his new apartment. The apartment is a piece of shit dump but I really am doing well and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment