Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New on, That Guy's On Heroin!

http://thatguysonheroin.com/
Location: Shot Tower Metro Station, President Street, Baltimore, MD
Rating: 4.1/5
Description: I like this submission, and not just because it explains where my bike went. I live in Baltimore I assume anything metal I leave outside will be zombie walked across town to scrap it for blast money. The great irony is that lugging a bike that distance doing the junkie shuffle actually pays less than a minimum wage job if you take all the naps into account.
This submission came with the following caption:
The bicycle is just leaning against him, he’s not using it to hold himself up in any way.  Made it through a whole traffic light cycle and he still hadn’t moved before we left.
I believe you on this one, and even added a tenth of a point for this guy having the balls to think he can ride a bike when most other people would be taken to the hospital. Of course, this is Baltimore, we aren’t most other people we pride ourselves on doing all kinds of crazy shit on smack, like biking, working, voting or running for and winning the 9th city council district.

No comments:

Post a Comment