Thursday, February 28, 2013

Big Surprise!! Big Changes!!

Rob's roots started out in Baltimore. Mine did as well. So, actually, this is something I've been wanting to share with my blog readers for a few days now. I don't know why I hesitated to post anything earlier but there is a specific reasons why I changed the background and blog colors to the well known Baltimore colors of orange, black, and purple---me and Rob have been talking, and I've been having a lot of adventures for months now but I'm well, me and Rob, are about to have another adventure, of course, heroin related......
Me and Rob are.......moving to Baltimore! back to Balitmore rather. YAY!!! It's hard to say, I'm so happy, so excited!! I know it'll feel like home again. It'll be exciting to see those old people around there again, assuming they'll still be there. Ah, the Inner Harbor, Johns Hopkins hospital, the Block, the Old Town Mall, York Road, Greenmount Avenue, etc...It'll all be there, it's still there! Still on that roller coaster! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment