Wednesday, December 26, 2012

coke, smoke, and a bloke!

I walked around a few blocks near the Palm Springs motel with the guys I'm staying with. We went into the only place open on Christmas, a liquor store. We got to talking to the guy running the place and he gave us his number and told us he sells weed. I guess we look like junkie addicts because the liquor store guy, Damian, invited us to his condo near the airport. I'm always up for an adventure and meeting new people, so I agreed to go hang out with him. Lucky for us, this guy doesn't just occasionally sell weed; he has tons of coke and shit! We barely had any cash on us but we managed to put together about $120.00. I really did not think we would luck out this fast, especially since we just got into this area. Maybe it was a good choice to live here afterall. With this new connection, I don't worry about relying on the dealers in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment