Thursday, December 13, 2012

Long Overdue Posting!

Hello everyone~ I am super sorry! I haven't posted in a long time, I know! I just wanted to start off by saying Happy Thanksgiving! How was everyone's holiday? Another thing I want to point out, which has been making me very say recently is that it's almost Christmas time coming up and that's what has been making me feel lonely. I think that's why I decided to jump on my blog here and post something. I'm sure you all are wondering what the heck happened to me!

What has been going on with me? Well 2 weeks ago I left my parent's house and moved in with a stripper friend I know named Dina and her drug dealing boyfriend. I had to get out of there. I'm still living in the Hollywood area. With the days getting colder and darker I did not want to move back to Seattle, that's for sure!
I started working at a club that Dina has been dancing at for 2 years. Of course with her boyfriend being a dealer, I got back into full blown heroin use. I can't help it, he cuts me a pretty damn good deal! I have only been working  a few nights a week dancing because that's pretty much all I can handle at this point. I can't go back to the full time crazy nights like I used to.

I haven't talked to Rob in weeks. I'm doing fine without him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment