Thursday, December 13, 2012

{From July 11,2012] Short Story

REMEMBER THIS?

[[actually did write a little short story-silly-and sexy/erotic so here you go. I fantasize about being married to Sean Kinney-he is super attractive and actually a smart guy.  I love what he had to say in an interview on Youtube about his own addiction struggles. For once I saw the sensitive, serious side of him. I could relate to a lot of what he said.
-------
--------remember, THIS IS MY FICTIONAL STORY---------
Plot- Sean and I have been married for 2 years, we have a 1 year old daughter named Sarah. Whenever Sean is playing a nearby gig in Seattle, I sometimes go and check the band out and sometimes I take our daughter with us. So, one particular night during a show that I go to alone, I end up silently suffering the toughest horror and feeling the worst shame over. One of AIC's [Alice in Chains'] male fans, a jealous man who knew that I married Sean, ends up attacking and raping me and so I find a security guard and reporting the attack. As the guard chases and finds the man who attacked me, the show is stopped mid-song, early in their set, maybe an hour into their set, and the band alters what happened to me immediately and as Jerry apologized to the crowd about stopping the show, he didn't say anything specific out of privacy for me, Sean bolts up from behind his drum kit, almost knocking the kit over, and runs to me backstage. He hugs me and caresses my back. He gave me a strong but quick kiss on my lips and forehead. "Scarlett, sweet heart, I'm so sorry," Sean says as he tries to catch his breath. 
"Do the fans in the crowd know now?" I asked, looking at Jerry.
"No, it's not their business. We apologized and walked back here," Jerry explained.
"I know you wouldn't say anything, thank you," I replied and turned back to Sean. His eyes were filling up with tears. "I feel so embarrassed," tears began to run down my bruised cheeks as well. I grabbed Sean's arm and buried my face in his chest. Sean rested his head on mine, closed his eyes and motioned the other guys to leave us alone. They took his direction and left to another area. After a few minutes, Sean sat me down, gave me a bottle of water and disappeared with the guard. Before long, rumors began to circulate like wildfire backstage about Sean  beating the shit out of the guy that attacked me while the guard held the guy's arms back and allowed the fight. Sean repeatedly punched and broke this guy's ribs, nose, jaw. Horrified, I questioned Sean when he returned. "You're gonna get arrested!" I yelled at him.
"Scarlett, he raped you! Let them arrest me, I don't fucking care! I love you so I hurt him like he hurt you. If someone hurts someone I love, I'm going after them," Sean replied. He looked deeply and passionately into my eyes. I collapsed into his arms and he held me tight. My eyes rolled back and my body went limp. He tried to sit me up but I'd fall on him each time. "Scarlett!" Sean yelled as he laid me down and lightly slapped my face to try and wake me up. I slightly opened my eyes and held my stomach and became to cry.
"Scarlett!" Sean yelled again as he grabbed his cell phone and called an ambulance. Several others gathered around us as Sean tried CPR on me. He wrapped his leather jacket around me as he noticed I was shivering. I was getting chills, nausea and stomach pain. He noticed blood running down my inner thighs. "Oh God, Scarlett, you're bleeding!" Sean said just as paramedics came running to us. Sean pushed everyone away for privacy.
"Sean, baby, I'm in so much pain! I need to throw up," I whispered. I could hardly talk or breath. Just as I warned, I began throwing up blood and bits of food. Sean made sure I sat up so I wouldn't choke and held back my hair.
"Are you pregnant, ma'am?" The paramedic asked as he opened his tool box.
"No that I no of, no. No, we aren't trying," I replied. I stayed sitting up.
The only people in the room now were me, Sean, the paramedics, Jerry, and Mike. Within 5 minutes I got in the ambulance with Sean and we rode to the hospital.
They put me in an examination room on the delivery/OBGYN floor of the hospital. They gave me a pregnancy test and hooked me up to an iv for fluids and pain medicine. Sean sat beside me. Everyone else went home from the concert venue. 
The doctor came back into the room about 15 minutes later, holding my chart. He had a slight smile on his face. "Congratulations are in order from this ordeal, ma'am," Dr. Holden said as he shut the door behind him.
"Why?" I asked as I sat up. Sean stood up to shake the doctor's hand after I had.
"Well, you are pregnant. 4 months to be exact. The bleeding and pain was from slight injury to the baby. We have to schedule a sonogram right away," Dr. Holden explained. For some reason he was acting very calm. He assured us that no major damage was done inside from the attack.
"Oh Scarlett, baby......Um, oh Lord....how soon? We have to save the baby!" Sean said as he began crying again, rubbing my arm and kissing me. I couldn't speak. I was shocked. How could I be pregnant?
"Doctor, we weren't trying. I haven't even been getting any symptoms," I said.
"Well, you're lucky! But now that this happened, I'm very sorry, we have to do a sonogram to make sure everything's okay."
"Do you think the baby needs to come out?" I asked. 
"Honestly, I'm a little afraid because of what happened. Let's do one now, shall we?" The doctor turned on the machine and began the procedure.
-----END...silly huh?]]

No comments:

Post a Comment