Monday, January 21, 2013

Can't back out now

The shooting for that movie I was doing for James is complete, as of today. Obviously now wouldn't be a good time to express my feelings for wanting to back out of the project. I mean, geez, I at least could've confessed that to him days ago! I'm taking a big, deep breath about this right now as I type. I miss LA, I miss-I'm freaking homesick, can't you tell?! I wish I could just get that shit out of my mind, be content with where I am, with what I'm doing, etc. but NO, I can't-shit, how can I?

Well, James said he'll send the video to editing and then all there is left, he said, is to hold onto our seats and hope that some company like  Hustler picks it up. Those photos James shot of me, he sent several into Hustler last week so even if the movie doesn't get represented with them, at least my photos will take notice, hopefully. Hopefully SOMETHING happens out of all of this mess because I really need the damn money to get my damn plane ticket and get the hell outta here! James actually doesn't even know I'm planning on leaving Palm Springs. Of course I'd never let on about my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment