Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stay or go

I don't know why I'm having this question ever enter my mind; should I stay here or go back to LA? All of the sudden I'm getting movie ideas thrown at me and the idea about the calendar and shit- I want to stay here all of the sudden? I knew coming to Palm Springs would leave me in some kind of bind. I went back home to Casa de la Idiotas this morning. I couldn't stay at James' mansion forever. I didn't want to wear out my welcome. So nothing is any different back at the basement apartment. They got a hold of some crack and were smoking it as I came in. I took a small hit and crawled into my bed/mattress and hid under my covers. I think I'll stay here for the rest of the day. But if James' calls with a driver outside, I'm going with him. Ok nite even though its only a little after 10 am here...

No comments:

Post a Comment