Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 2 of filming

So after the party ended last night I ended up spending the night at James' house and today we are continuing to film. I don't want to stop and think about anything. I don't think things are out of hand- ok maybe a little but I'm happy. I'm happy. I found a way to get money for the plane or bus ticket to LA/ home. That's huge for me.
Anyway, the party last night was amazing! I really had a great time! I was a little nervous at the beginning but there were some well known adult actors there so that really helped me to get comfortable and not feel like I was all alone. Maybe I can just move into James' mansion until filming ends. God knows I don't ever want to go back and share that basement with those two guts I came here with.

No comments:

Post a Comment