Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thank You!

I haven't checked up on my blog here in several months and so many things have happened! I am so surprised and so happy that my blog has over 10,000 views currently! You know, I started this blog when I was in my addiction, back on the east coast and I continued it when I moved to the west coast and here I am now.....it has been about 4 months since I posted anything on this blog. Well, here I am.....I am still around, still alive-and I still want people to know I am here! I don't want anyone to think I just vanished and that I don't care, because I do care- I am the same person, and the issue is that I know that people that are just reading my blog now, have NO IDEA what kind of person I was, who I was, who I am, and where  I really came from.........but oh well.........

No comments:

Post a Comment