Friday, August 10, 2012

Back To The Needle

So yea I wanna go to Dre's ASAP-I know I'll be able to get away with it if I go on Monday- I'll have to take a suboxone before going to the strip clu tomorrow. then that leaves me with nothing on Sunday so I'd want to end up seeing Dre sunday morning but he might just make me go on Monday. He prefers me to come when his son isn't home. His son is around my age. He knows nothing about Dre selling at all and Dre wants to keep his son ignorant to that, rightfully so. I still owe Darrell $10.00 for that time he got H for me last week. I'm only like 2% tempted to get crack again but that's more expensive than the H. He asked me if I had heard from Rob. I told him I hadn't. I think he's at a nearby shelter, I have no clue. I have been sending him texts but I haven't heard from him since the early morning before I got the crack last week. Dre might think something's wrong with Rob since he hadn't heard from him either.  The last I heard about Rob was him telling me what crack to ask for and he said something about quitting his strip club door man job and going back to the one he's been at for a while with Jeff. I heard that Jeff might be moving to another state but I don't know what his story is. Anyway I wanted to get in touch with Rob to ask if he can get me a needle and I can  pay him back. I think I have to go back to shooting it because I know it's the only way to get a good amount in me and the only way to get a good high at this point is to get a good amount-but I can't physically snort a lot-so I have to move to the needle so I can get more in me. Otherwise I'll continue to complain that I'm not doing enough to get a good high. I remember one time the needle got stuck in my arm.......ahh! Yea, not good. I think I started shooting in November around Thanksgiving, probably before then. The last time I used a needle was probably 3 months ago. I'm starting to think it's easier.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Injecting will save you money to begin with, which is why most of us start doing it. However it's a false economy, tolerance rapidly increases so it inevitably becomes more & more expensive. It's a strange direction to move in for someone who wants to give up.
    I hope your job works out !
    Take care Andrea x

    ReplyDelete