Friday, August 3, 2012

New place, new score-possibly lethal combination

Well I was sick as shit as soon as I woke up. On Monday I went to see Dre, hoping he had a Suboxone but he didn't and his guy didn't either, so I was forced to settle with 1 pill of dope. I didn't want to go back home empty handed so I opted for H. So then I was sick yesterday all day but it wasn't too bad. At night is usually when my symptoms, especially feeling restless, become increased, but thankfully it wasn't bad last night. But then this morning, I sat on the edge of my bed crying, sick, contemplating going back to see Dre-only one issue-when I did get to his house, he wasn't there. I banged on the basement door where his roomate, Darrell, stays. Thankfully Darrell was home. Several weeks ago when I went to see Dre, on a Sunday, they were both home, but sleeping heavily, so they didn't hear me know. Because of that I ended up having to cop on my own-and that was when I met that stripper girl that sold it to me.
Anyway, so I had to go through a done of BS with Darrell just to get one---ONE pill of dope this morning. I haven't been able to afford more than 1 or 2 pills lately. I am desperately waiting to get my first check from this new job I'm at. That won't come for another week or two. Til then, I'm saving whatever money I have in my account and stealing the rest from the house.......
Anyway so around noon, Darrel and myself drove to a new area-well near the strip clubs I applied to-a few blocks from there. We had a hard time finding the dealer Darrell knows so we had to go around in circles several times til we spotted the guy. Of course the guy was mad that I only wanted 1,for $15 but F him-I'm not spending money I don't have -if I can afford it,I'll get it, and today, $15 was all I could afford.
Actually, I only  brought change with me, not bills, because I assumed I'd just  be dealing with Dre- so Darrell had to front the money for my dope-what a nice guy, and all I had to do was pay Darrell $5 in change....lol poor guy
So then after we scored, he wanted me to drop him off closer to the inner city/tourist area, so after I dropped him off I headed home. I was honestly intending on going to school after I scored, that is assuming Dre was home and it wouldn't be as stressful as it ended up being-and it was too hot out so I just went home.
So about the lethal combination-as soon as I got home around 2:15, I did a few lines of the H-and thankfully it was good shit-[better than Dre's dope;don't tell him that ;) ] Then about 15 minutes ago, I mixed 2 lines of H with ibuprofen pm and Midocardis- a blood pressure pill-and I'm assuming all of this will really lower my heart rate but hoping this won't kill me-here's my proof typed on here, if that matters.........I'm only noting this because the Midocardis is known to make you dizzy, weak, lower heart rate-typical of a blood pressure/stress pill, and you all know H already lowers the heart rate as it is, so we'll see.....