Monday, August 6, 2012

crackwhore

Just got back home from Dre's. I've been sharing this little place with a girl that was homeless for a little bit. She works as a dancer and her pimp let her stay with him and let me stay too if I provide him with some dope. Easy enough. He gave me my first hit of crack today. I also bought 2 pills of dope. I have to say that crack feels like coke to me. I tried coke over a year ago-and I honestly don't care for either. Naturally having anxiety and all that shit, I don't like anything that makes me hyper and all that like those 2 do, so I still prefer H forever. I just wanted to try crack, for general curiosity, but I don't care for it. He let me have a small amount of what was left of the crack to take home but I don't even have a stem or anything so I have to ask Rob if he has anything. After that, I'm over it. More expensive too.......eh
Anyway so but I mean, not to say I didn't love it, for the first 2 minutes....felt like a roller coaster great orgasmic high-yea but then came the tears, anxiety, panic, etc......