Sunday, August 12, 2012

Needle Trouble, but no damage done

So earlier today I did some of my H by injection-it was a needle of Rob's. He used it a couple of times ended up using it anyway. Yea sharing needles is bad, blah... I ended up bending and when I tried to fix it it didn't help anything so I threw it away. It's actually not good because I don't cook it that well and I don't tend to clean the needle or anything especially when I"m rushing...so I know I run more of an possibly of something happening. I have gotten about 3 abscesses by skin popping/muscling dope before but they never fully materialized, thankfully.
The only kind that does anything to me at this point is the kind I'm high on now-and that's the kind me and Rob would get more often several months ago but it hasn't been out until recently. That's why Rob and Jeff haven't been going to where we normally get this strong kind from-it hasn't been out-so they've been having to go to a separate, more dangerous, area to get another kind which isn't as good either. So more than anything I'm thankful that we are back on the strong kind I'm used to and I am thankful I am feel as high as I am as of yesterday from this kind. That's why I have been complaining for months that for some reason I wasn't getting the euphoria/strong feeling anymore-that happened all because I haven't been able to get the usual strong kind because it hasn't been available for months. So, that solves that mystery. I certainly got that euphoric feeling back as of last night thanks to the kind we know and love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment