Friday, August 10, 2012

Getting Dre involved

I just called Dre to see if he wants to do business with the NY dealer guy. Dre declined because he can't afford China. It's closer to raw/brown and that's why it's more expensive than Dre's kind. China is Brown and more raw means better-and you know, I bet you I'd feel it more if I got more in me,which means I have to shoot this-I think in general I should go back to shooting because-at this point,for months now, my tolerance has gone up to the point where I can't afford the amount I need to feel a good high-and also I can't snort as much as I need to to get a good high-so shoting it is the best answer-in terms of getting more of it in me to feel anything anymore-that clearly won't solve my money issue-that's the problem with tolerance and addiction-the more you do, the more used to it you get/more tolerance, more you need, more you spend, etc...
I am almost done it. I only bought 1-honestly I'm a little  bummed because it wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. All I've heard about China White was about how great it is....but to me, it's like a 7-8. Is there a different kind of China that's stronger? I'm thinking I should start shooting so I can get more in me. Sniffing it, I can't do as much because my nose gets clogged or bleeds, so I know that if I go back to shooting, I can get more in me. But I also don't do that much-not because i can' handle it because i can, but so I won't use it up so fast and have to buy more quickly-especially this kind...it's more expensive than Dre's kind. It's only $5.00 more-but Dre offers me more in quantity,so it ends up being cheaper. This China kind was just in a small stamp like bag and Dre has his in clear capsules. Anyway so honestly, Angie didn't want me directly dealing with that NY guy anyway because I don't know him and I personally don't want to deal with him. I don't think I'll do business with him much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment