Monday, October 15, 2012

baby Steps

I found work today at a women's clothing store a few miles from my aunt's house. It's enough to get me by for now. I hate saying this but Zach and I parted ways. For some reason he wanted to go back to California. I feel like I lost another friend but at the same time, I am esentially doing all of this one my own and if he wants to go then he will go. I want to do this alone anyway. Honestly, it's fine I don't care. I want to stay here and make shit work out for me. When I left California I didn't realize that I also left behind the drug world I knew out there as well. I have to make all new dealer friends here in Seattle. I want to stay here so badly. The girl that runs the clothing store, Chrissie, is a really cool chick. She dresses like a mysterious gypsy. She told me that she ran away from her paren'ts home back in Utah and came to Seattle to live the life she wanted to. So one day she upped and did it jusdt like that. Just like I did, I guess. My aunt is really glad I came to live with her as well. I'm super glad that she has been so understanding of me to let her in like this, so out of the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment