Friday, October 26, 2012

Charlie

I met up with this new guy today at the club, his name is Charlie and he is a known dealer for the area that I live in. I am still in Seattle and I went back to working at the club. I had no where else to go really and they gladly took me back, of course. I started dancing there again late lastnight and then I called up Charlie to come meet me. Surprisnly the owner's cool with him so he is allowed to come into the club and sell. The cops don't even bother with him-well, the type of cops that do h themselves anyway. 

So that's what I've been up to lately. I figured I'd stay in Seattele a little longer until I decide to go back to LA-if I ever decide to go back that is. My aunt called me a yesterday to check on me. I lied and told her I got an office temp job in the city and got a small place of my own-with what money I don't know, but it doesn't matter anyway because she believed me, so it's fine. She never digs too deep with questioning me, not like my mom does. So I didn't have to tell her too much.  

I think at about 115 pounds now. I remember when I started using heroin I was 145 then I went down to 125 in a few months. That's really the best part about this-the weight loss! When I was living with my parents and using, my mom actually congratulated my loss so of course I liked that attention so I kept right on going using heroin, the only issue was that my mom never really knew where my loss was coming from, she just liked that it was happening. That has pretty much been the story of my life anyway; I can get away with almost anything when it comes to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment