Thursday, October 25, 2012

going to a show

A friend of mine is playing in his band tonight an I get to go for free. I just met this guy at a billiards club place the other night.  I make friends fast dont I? ;) Anyway so things have been going good for me today. I have been texting Rob for the last hour or so and he has been telling me about his latest selling adventures. He officially moved into Dre's house the other day and he is loving it. Of course he is, he has somewhere to live now! Good for him, I'm happy for him seriously because things really seem to be working out for him now. Finally, huh?
I'm just planning out my outfit to wear for tonight. I have to take the bus there because it's in the next city so I have to leave about 2 hours early.
I'll let you all know how my night goes! Hopefully I can score some heroin or coke before I leave tonight!

Rock n Roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment