Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Old Places, Familiar Places-not a happy feeling

I went down to the strip club I worked at for once night a few months ago. Surprisingly Dre did not like the idea but I knew I had to do it. Well, I felt like I had to. Money is getting tight now and I can't afford as much heroin as I would like to and as much as I need to keep from getting sick at this point. Mike, the owner, hired me back right away. He had the same kind of enthusiasm as a social services receptionist has when filling out your information for food stamps. I have to borrow outfits from another girl that works there-she worked there when I was there the last time-until I can afford clothing on my own. Her name is Lisa and she seems to have it more together than I do. I don't know why she's working in a place like that. Especially for how long she has been there but then again I don't know someone else's secrets, just like they don't know mine. It's not as hot here as it was yesterday so I feel better about that. So at least I got myself a job, I can't really complain. Thankfully a job like this doesn't care where you are living or what address to give them. Hell, you make it all in cash anyway. I haven't seen Rob since yesterday afternoon. I heard that one of our dealers got popped yesterday so I'm hoping Rob wasn't caught with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment