Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New man in my life

There's a regular at this new job I got and he has taken a liking to me-what's new? Seriously, I don't know much about him other than he is a cop, has been a cop for only about 3 years, he's 30 years old, has lived in Seattle all of his life and apparently, well, hopefully, he is single. I forgot to ask about that part-but it really doesn't matter to me because I really don't want to get involved with someone seriously now, especially not now with all the mess that's going on in my life. Well, I could look at it two ways-I could totally ignore him, throw the interest and possibility away, or I could look at it as a good thing-he could be the one to save me, help me, get me away from heroin and away from the shit existence I made for myself. I think it's worth a shot, I think. It's not a matter of me thinking that I don't think I'm worth it-trust me, I don't care to put up with losers like Zach and Rob in and out of my life. I want someone better than that. I want someone real.  I want to see this as the push I need to get out of this lifestyle for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment