Tuesday, October 23, 2012

taking charge

I finally left that damn strip joint. Boy was Eddie, the owner, surprised. I just had to do it, I had to step up for myself. I want better and I want things to work out. So I spent most of last night and some of today looking for other places to work. Even if it's a retail job that's fine. I tried calling Rob earlier, I don't know why. I miss him, that's why. Why else would I bother? We talked about Dre for a little while then we talked about how much luck he, Rob, is having with his new selling position. Oh, I forgot to tell you! When Dre died, Rob was promoted in Dre's place as a seller in the area that Dre lived in. So, now Rob has a house because of it! Well, Rob basically moved into Dre's place. Maybe I should go back to California now that Rob has a place to live. Maybe I really can't hack it here in Seattle. I still haven't been able to find that girl that I used to talk to. She hasn't been working at the club she used to dance at in a week now. I don't even know why i bother befriending their wayward people. I do it because I'm lonely being out here alone, even with Zach around, it's as if I'm still alone. I might as well be. I'm surely living like it.That's what I should dedicate the rest of my day today to, finding new friends. Finding friends that a little more stable, a little more with it. That's a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment