Monday, October 1, 2012

Gifts from a homeless man

This morning when I left my parent's house and headed to Dre's, this homeless man off of Sunset gave me this plastic ring. I took it, said thank you. I like things I can remember people by. Maybe that's why I sort of like being homeless and roaming around meeting different people. The pain from that asshole Zach is still inside of me. Last night I got so angry and sad that I cut myself. I like him for a while now and I was trying to save/ help him for his depressive self-but that didn't go very well. A few days ago he said that he doesn't want a girlfriend..aka he just doesn't want me. I don't think I've ever had a solid, good boyfriend, ever. They have either been my clients, which aren't boyfriends or even friends. Or they have been guys I met, rushed into something with them and they left me. I have been forgotten about and abandoned by men, the system, and even so family for so that that I have come to expect it, and yet it still bothers me. For someone with abandonment issues, I still cling to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment