Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some Success

It's chilly outside as type this. Zach is sitting next to me at a bus stop. He is shivering, although his breathing remains calm. I got in contact with an aunt I have in Tacoma,WA and she said that she is willing to take me in-my mom still doesn't know where I am. She and my aunt aren't on good terms, so I trust my aunt not to tell her anything. I will call my mom but I have to get to WA first. As far as Zach goes, he doesn't feel any resentment that he wasn't invited, but he said he can look for work. It'll be our final destination, where we want to be. No more running after we get there. No more ducking and hiding. We'll be free. Zach is an amazing artist and he wants to try to get into an art school program while we are in WA. Eventually we want to get an apartment together and live out our dream, whatever that may be. I'm just so glad that it worked out with my aunt. I called her a few hours ago and she said she'll Western Union me the money for the bus so me and Zach can get up there. So everything is settle for the most part thank God. Yes, thank God.

2 comments:

  1. Go for it!!!!!!!
    So many times recently I've felt like packing a bag & just putting one foot in front of the other to see where I might end up, I might just do it yet. Ridding oneself of personal possesions can give an overpowering sense of liberation.
    Keep the faith Scarlett XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Karl!! yes I did it. I was so scared but I knew I had to make this work! Live your dreams!

    ReplyDelete