Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goodbye California, Hello Seattle

I met up with Zach, the guy I used to like a lot that kind of shit on my heart, well I ran into him the other night and we decided to leave California. He has been living at his dealers house for some time now but I guess he thinks it's time for him to hit the road again and live someplace else, and I'm following him. I know this kills any chance I have for recovery and my family and making things better but at this point I really do not care. I'm sick of the same faces, same places, etc. I'm sick of my parent's house, I'm sick of Rob, I'm sick of the strip club I work at, I'm sick of having to live on the couches of the girls I work with at the club. I have to run away from it all. He told me he wants to head out toward Seattle. We were talking about wanting to visit there a few weeks ago. He has been there before, about 3 months ago so he wants to go back. I've always wanted to go there so here's my chance! I got my chance to go to LA and now here's my opportunity to travel again. We are about an hour away from leaving. We are at the bus station. Zach had enough money saved up from his temporary job and I have my money from my stripping job so we have about $800 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment