Monday, October 22, 2012

Wish I could do better

I don't know why I agreed to work at another lousy strip joint. Is that all I can do? Is that all I'm worth? I guess so. Hey, I'm the one allowing all this to happen. I'm just letting it all unfold and I'm tripping an falling on it, not even trying to move out of the way. Well, it's a nice day so I better make use of it. I don't have to go into the club until later tonight. I'm staying with a girlfriend of mine that works at the club during my shift. I don't know why i didn't think bout this before but I haven't seen that girl that I said looks like Demri. I haven't seen her around in a few days actually. I guess I just planned my day; I'm going to spend a few hours asking around about her. What was her name again anyway?............

No comments:

Post a Comment