Saturday, October 13, 2012

Home sweet home

Zach and I arrived in Seattle a few hours ago. I am staying with my aunt and Zach ended up staying in a motel near by. I broke down and called my mom once my guilt over not talking to her in days got the best of me. I'm happy and truly glad I'm here but I still felt the need to talk to her. I didn't tell her exactly where I was. I especially tell her that I'm with my aunt, her sister. If she knew that, she would hate my aunt, not that she doesn't already-family history issues. I want this to work out so badly, you all have no idea. Me and Zach ended up getting a Greyhound bus with the money my aunt sent me to get up to WA. Obviously that was so much easier than bumming rides from strangers. I want to do things right. I want to get up and look for work, a straight job this time. Not another club, no more homelessness. What am I thinking? If my aunt finds out I use heroin she'd throw me out for sure. I want to stay at my aunt's house long enough for me to find a job and for Zach to find a job. We want to live out our dream someeday and to do that takes money and lots of it. We had to go through all of these struggles to eventually get what we want out of this life. Hell, you are only alive once. You are only young once. Take advantage of it! I'm super tired so that's all for now. I wasn't going to post anything but I figured I should if anyone was wondering where I was and what's up with me now. We made it safely to our ultimate destination and that's all that matters. What happens next? who the heck knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment