Friday, October 26, 2012

The perfect night for a serenade

Out of no where, out of the blue, I saw Zach, huddled in a corner of  the club I dance at, with his guitar, watching me. Turns out he has been watching me dance for a few nights now. I don't know why he never bothered to come up to me and tell me that he was back in the area again. We spent a few hours together tonight after I got off of my shift. We sat on a secluded park bench near a busy road. He played a few new songs for me which I enjoyed. Sometimes I feel like he just likes to psycholically fuck with my feelings so I don't even allow myself to get interested in him that way anymore. I am pretty sure I can just be friendly and social and not try to push myself on him. He's still the same way with his constant cocky and self loathing depressed attitude. I can always rely on him for that one of a kind personality that he has. He went back to his motel room an hour ago and I continued to walk around the area. I just got back to where I'm staying, with one of the girls that dances at the same club I do. I was glad to see him again. I was really glad to see him. He gets exhausting after a while with his mentality but he's still good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment