Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I should feel guilty, right?

my parents somewhat know where I am now. well they know I'm in the LA area. But they have no clue what I'm about to do, leave LA and go to Seattle with Zach. I should be feeling guilty about this, right? Only I don't feel guilty. I feel free actually. God this feels so wrong but at the same time it feels so right. I really want to go, partially for the unknown and the excitement. There's nothing left for me here. Dre's gone, Rob's practically gone. What now? This is a choice to live this way. I can do this one my own without a program or a meeting or a rehab. Our bus to Seattle leaves at 1pm. In 15 minutes I'll be bus bound to another state, another existence, another life full of options, full of good an bad. I remember I hitchhiked once a few weeks ago and almost got attacked. Zach told me of a bad experience he had once while he hitchhiked from Santa Monica to L.A. a while back. I was surprised Zach even wanted to leave L.A. because he told me he was getting popular as a featured musician at this open mic cafe he goes to on Friday's. He wants bigger and better things I guess. He wants fame, I know. He wants to tour, I know this too. He gets antsy about it, I totally understand that. I wish I was somewhere else everyday too. I guess we all get that way, no matter how we are living at the present moment. We all get unhappy about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment